Case Study #82:
Zero to 70 Students in 29 Days
30 days ago, Joe & May approached me to want to learn how to start a tutoring business and get students as fast as possible. They specialize in math.
Most of the tuition centers say they are losing 50-60% of students during the pandemic, and ask us to think twice.
I know they are either not doing marketing, reluctant to change, or are not doing it right from my experience.
So I coach them on setting up their marketing process like we coach others for the past three years.
- Crafting out the suitable business model for their education business
- Crafting marketing strategies (specifically for education)
- Translate those strategies into copywriting (that works for education business)
- Setup education marketing page
- Advertising for education
- Implement advance follow up SOP for education business to increase turn up rate
- Implement accelerated closing strategies for their education business to convert sales on the spot.
- Analyzing preliminary marketing data
- Optimize and improve all business touchpoints
Once we know everything is in place, we launch our marketing campaign...
And 7 days later...
On day 14...
On day 21...
On day 29...
We started from zero, and we get 70 students within 30 days...
Imagine this could be you...
They are not the first, and we actually have many case studies like this...
My advice to you all is that if you want to increase your education business sales or open a 2nd/3rd branch or want to have a better lifestyle, you have to make a decision now to take action and embrace changes, learn.
"For things to change, FIRST I MUST CHANGE."
It starts with you....(especially if you are the founder)
If you are in a similar situation, you are running a part-time business, wanting to quit your job, or you have a full-time business, but you want to know how to scale it fast.
Here's my advice:
(1) You must prioritize your time to focus 80% on marketing. Cause without marketing, you have no leads >> no calls to make >> no one to follow up >> no sales.
If you are working 9-5, you must fully utilize your after-working-hours and weekend to learn how to do marketing and advertising.
This is how I quit my job after working for 10 years as an employee. I use 6 months (during my last year of employment) to learn, implement all the marketing, and successfully quit my job.
It is the same if you are running an education business, plan your timetable, wake up earlier / sleep later, and implement the marketing.
(2) Get a coach. If you want to get results as fast as you can, you can't afford to make a lot of trial and error. It will cost a LOT of months/years. Get someone who has a proven track record of teaching you how to scale your education business.
I learn it the hard way; I come from a small town and have no role model; I don't even know there's such a thing called "coach," and it cost me 10 YEARS by figuring out everything my own.
(3) Manage your expectation. Nothing comes easy when you want to run an education business. But it becomes more manageable when you decided to make a change.
When you decide it's time to jump out of your comfort zone and scale your education business, you need to manage your expectations that there will be work required.
But when you start seeing leads and sales come in every day, I can promise you all those hard work will be worth it.
You will have more time with your family, you will be able to quit your job, you will be able to provide a better quality of life for your partners, and you can predict when you can hit your income goal.
Just like Jenna.
If you are determined to make a change right now, but you have no idea where to start, I would like to invite you to have a free coaching call with us.
Some people ask, does it work on other businesses?
We helped scuba diving training, beauty academy, robotics class, coding class, IELTS/SAT, fitness & yoga, gym, corporate training, parenting class, special need kids education, tuition centers, language class, coaching, music class, art class, preschool, enrichment centers, abacus class, consulting, international schools, chiropractor, diploma/degree program before, as long as you are in this similar industry, we can help.
If you want to get some expert advice, you can click the link below to book a free strategy call with us, and we'll give you a call, understand your current challenges, give you some implementation steps, and then implement it on your own if you want.
Click the button below to start
Speak to you soon.
Don't give up!